DUTY! HONOR! COUNTRY!
The quicker they are whipped, the quicker we can go home.
A 'must watch' if you haven't seen it!
*Please share this alert with other concerned friends*
Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It
Video link:Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It
Declaration of Restoration
Of the Constitutional Republic for the United States of America
Resolved and Submitted by We the People of These United States
Over the course of time, it is natural that leadership in government seeks to increase its powers and the ability to control the citizenry. They become oppressive. This nation was established when our ancestors succeeded in ending such oppression. They determined that freedom for citizens cannot exist in a nation where government is free to act against the will of the People. When any form of government becomes so powerful it can rule against the will of the People, free citizens lose their status and become subjects of tyranny.
This is the current state of affairs in these United States and We the People are justly compelled to refuse these circumstances. We do so by demanding our Constitution be restored as our literal guide for governance. We will follow in the footsteps of our Founders by declaring the causes and complaints of our dissatisfaction and the action we demand for correction.
American citizens are guaranteed the Right to self government, yet these rights have been diminished by the powerbrokers. The Right for the people to elect representative leaders from among the general population has been gradually removed from the people by the actions of entrenched political power in a two-party system. The concept of a nation governed by an engaged citizenry has been supplanted by a system of career politicians who are loyal to self-interest, to their party, to special interests, and to acquiring wealth instead of serving the interests of the People. The obligations of the government to fulfill its duties within the enumerated powers of the Constitution have been violated with impunity, and the rule-of-law, has been replaced with the rule-of-power. We the people declare that the Rights and effectiveness of state governments have been supplanted by federal authorities who have seized power they are not legally entitled to.
We the people declare that the federal government has put the future success of our nation and all her citizens in mortal danger by failing to be responsible stewards of our economic system.
We the people declare that the federal government has made unconstitutional intrusions into the lives of we the people, and further, into the governments of our sovereign states.
We the people declare that the federal government is now deliberately acting in direct violation of our Constitution whenever they determine that Constitutional constraints interfere with their own personal goals, agendas and intentions.
We the People submit the following complaints and charges as evidence of the failures and corruption of our current federal government officials and associated departments;
1. The system and processes w use to elect our leaders has been demonstrably corrupted and usurped, frequently in support of entrenched career politicians. In doing so, these people and their supporters have committed numerous felonies and numerous types of voter fraud.
2. Political activists have committed felonies by intimidating and threatening voters who are peacefully exercising their Right to vote. The government has failed to take appropriate action to investigate, prosecute and permanently end this corruption.
3. The current President has failed to produce all rcords relating to his eligibility to hold such office. It is further alleged that he has submitted documents to various institutions which contain a variety of Social Security numbers and his current Social Security number was issued from a state he did not reside in at the time of issue. Repeated requests from the American People for clarification and satisfaction of these issues are either ridiculed or ignored.
4. Our Houses of Congress have committed a dereliction of duty by not investigating these and other allegations and enforcing the qualifications clauses in the Constitution for eligibility to be President of the United States.
5. The current President has committed fraud and withheld vital information from the People regarding his legal standing as a citizen. He has spent a substantial sum of money to hide or suppress vital records and documents requested by the People. Every President in our past has had a history of contacts and evidence that he had been a lifelong citizen. The current President ridicules the public and suppresses evidence. His duty is to answer to the People.
6. All action to address matters of national security are designed to avoid implicating the obvious parties that pose our greatest threats and the resulting actions are consistently taken against the general welfare, convenience and safety of the public.
7. The federal government has allowed entry by illegal immigrants, many of whom have committed heinous crimes within our borders, and is derelict in its duty to secure the safety of the People.
8. The federal government is derelict in its duty to secure the safety of our transportation system by knowingly ignoring credible threats and illegally conducting intrusive searches of innocent travelers without due cause.
9. Sanctuary cities have been established across the nation in order to openly defy federal immigration laws and to support illegal immigrants who violate our laws to enter our country. The federal government has failed to take action to halt this unconstitutional practice and continues to provide taxpayer funds to the cities and individuals who break these laws.
10. Government officials who violate our laws are not normally subjected to the same prosecution and penalties as ordinary citizens.
11. Activist judges frequently abuse the power of the judiciary to subvert the will of voters by judicial fiat and legislating from the bench, a clear breach of the separation of powers clause of the Constitution.
12. Federal employee labor unions represent a conflict of interests. These unions are extremely partisan, and are very active in the vote gathering and campaign contribution aspects of our election cycles. Activist partisan labor unions should not be embedded within the government workplace.
13. The growth of our federal government far exceeds the growth of any other facet of our business or government systems. Hundreds of new agencies staffed by hundreds of thousands of new employees have recently been added to expand the power of the federal government over the individual private citizen.
THE FIRST SUPREME RULE OF LAW BEING FREEDOM!
THE SSCOND SUPREME RULE OF LAW BEING THE RULE OF LAW IT SELF!
The god who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time, the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoint them.......love your neighbor as yourself and
your country more than yourself ..... the boisterous sea of liberty is never without wave .... i have sworn upon the alter of GOD, eternal hostility against every
form of tyranny over the mind of man..... the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. it is natural manure.
<< New text box >>
<< New text box >>